咕嚕肉係去小菜餐廳成日都會叫到既小菜,個名一d都唔中式,甜甜酸酸既味道亦同一般粵菜有分別,成日都覺得咕嚕肉係粵菜菜單上,好特別既存在。
翻查資料(其實只係睇維基lol),咕嚕肉原名「古滷肉」,因為佢既滷汁可以循環使用而成古滷。又有講法話佢本身叫「古老肉」,係清朝時廚師發明俾外國人食既菜式,所以整到肉粒無骨脆口,並以甜酸醬汁調味,外國人將「古老肉」講成「咕嚕肉」,結果就將錯就錯。
點都好,時至今日咕嚕肉都係我地成日會係餐廳食既菜式,但由於要炸,係屋企大家通常都少d整ed大龍鳳菜,但如果用氣炸鍋既話,成件事就會變得企理左方便左,值得試試!
Sweet and Sour Pork is a very common dish in any Cantonese restaurant in Hong Kong. This sweet and sour dish is actually quite different from its peers in the list of Cantonese style dishes. We always think thatSweet and Sour Pork is quite an interesting existence in Cantonese cooking culture.
As frying is required to makeSweet and Sour Pork, people in Hong Kong usually order this at restaurant instead of making it at home. But with this airfrying version recipe, it’s easier to handle this dish at home!

今次用到既Princess 2合1 蒸氣爐連氣炸鍋係我地既網店都有得賣喇!
The Princess Steam Aerofryer we used is now available at our online shop!
氣炸咕嚕肉 AirfriedSweet and Sour Pork

甜甜酸酸啖啖肉脆卜卜,大人細路,華人洋人都鍾意食既粵菜菜式。
A mouthful of crispy, sweet and sour pork meat is always loved by people no matter you are an adult or kid, Chinese or foreigner.

講起咕嚕肉,出面唔係間間餐廳都整得好食,數到我最喜愛咕嚕肉,要數太子集眾既版本,咕嚕肉非常脆皮,醬汁亦整到有拉絲效果,一試難忘!
而我地版本既氣炸咕嚕肉,同集眾既當然比唔上,但作為輕鬆家常菜,叫做合格啦哈哈
Not all restaurants in Hong Kong serve goodSweet and Sour Pork.
We do have our favouriteSweet and Sour Pork in a restaurant in Hong Kong which is extremely crispy on the outside and the sauce is springy. Of course our version could not compare to that brilliant version. But it’s still a good dish as a daily home dish.

氣炸咕嚕肉主要材料有腩排(我地買左半斤左右)、小紅椒、菠蘿同茄汁
仲有生粉都要準備大量
Main ingredients include pork belly ribs (~300g), small red pepper, pineapple and ketchup
Large amount of cornstarch is also needed

先將腩排切塊
Chop pork belly ribs into bite size

加入生抽、糖、米酒、生粉、生油醃肉
Add light soy sauce, sugar, rice wine, cornstarch and oil to marinate the pork

天氣熱,蓋上保鮮紙放雪櫃,醃一個鐘左右
As the weather was hot, we wrapped it and put it in fridge for ~1hr for the marination

醃好肉後,倒入一隻蛋,拌勻
After the marination, add a egg white and stir well with the meat

然後上生粉,逐d逐d加,加完就拌勻佢
Add cornstarch bit by bit and mix it well with the meat

要加到肉上有明顯一層半凝固既生粉漿粘住為止
Until there is a partial condensed layer of cornstarch on the pork

準備埋其他配料,切左紅椒先
Prepare other ingredients. We first chopped the red peppers

調汁,我地用左茄汁大量、糖(2湯匙)、鎮江醋、生抽、胡椒粉、生粉(1茶匙)
份量都係約莫,最緊要溝出黎試起味上黎自己鐘意
Mix the sauce. We used nearly a cup of ketchup, 2tbsp of sugar, some black vinegar, light soy sauce, pepper, 1 tsp of cornstarch.
The proportion don’t need to be precise as we need to test the taste and adjust until we find it tasty

切埋菠蘿塊,準備完成了
Chop the pineapple as well. All ingredients are now ready

炸豬肉喇!我地用200度炸10分鐘
We can now airfry the pork. We set 200°C for 10mins.

炸左5分鐘後拎出黎,打算翻一翻佢令佢炸得均勻d,但Prince氣炸鍋既設計本身可以令食物底部都通風,所以之後發現其實都唔洗翻佢
When 5 mins passed we took it out and planned to flip the pork around for evener heating. However, the Princess aerofryer has a design to allow ventilation to take place under the food. We discovered that there’s actually no need to flip the pork ribs

炸埋最後5分鐘就變成香脆既模樣,可以拎出黎放一邊
It looked like this after the airfrying was completed
We can then set it aside

開始落鑊煮,先中火煎一煎菠蘿
Sear the pineapple in a pan on medium heat

加入紅椒,略炒
Add red peppers, gently stir-fry it

轉細火,冚蓋焗一分鐘,將佢地拎出待用
Switch to low heat. Lid on for 1 min and then set the ingredients aside

爆一爆蒜蓉
Sautee some minced garlic

倒入醬汁
Add the sauce

將醬汁煮到滾而濃稠,熄火
Cook the sauce until it’s thick in body and boiled. Heat off

將所有材料放入汁料,撈勻就可以上碟
Add all ingredients back. Stir well and then it’s done

或者好似我地咁,成鍋上,感覺更原汁原味haha
What a lovely dish of Sweet and Sour Pork!

今次用到既Princess 2合1 蒸氣爐連氣炸鍋係我地既網店都有得賣喇!
The Princess Steam Aerofryer we used is now available at our online shop!
_____________________________________________________
可以睇下我地分享Princess 2合1蒸氣爐連氣炸鍋既開箱經驗
You may take a look at our unboxing experience on Princess Steam Aerofryer
搶先開箱Princess 2合1蒸氣爐連氣炸鍋 Unboxing Princess Steam Aerofryer
我地仲用左部氣炸鍋整焗薯
We used our aerofryer to make baked potatoes as well
蒸+氣炸!懶人版芝士煙肉焗薯 Easy Baked Potatoes with Bacon and Cheeze Using Steamer and Aerofryer
_____________________________________________________
Facebook: 小夫妻Overcooked
IG: couple_overcooked
Pinterest: coupleovercooked
Contact Us